If you wish to enlist in our seafarer database, please fill out the form.
For additional information please contact us.
The owner of the website www.trans-mar.hr is the company TRANS-MAR Ltd. with headquarters in Rijeka, Gajeva 7, OIB 52591344954, represented by Mr. Loris Pijevac.
The personal information you have entered in the online form is transferred to the company's internal seafarer database.
(1)The personal information you have entered in the application will be used only for the purpose you have given your consent for.
(2) Your personal information will be used in accordance with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (SL EU L119).
(3) At your request, we will give you access to your personal information and enable you to correct it.
(4) Upon your request, we will delete your personal information from our seafarer database, unless its keeping is required by law.
(1) By entering the information in the online form, you confirm that you are over 18, capable to work, and have the right to provide the information given.
(2) You agree that the information entered in the online form is stored in our internal seafarer database.
(3) You agree the information gathered in our seafarer database can be shared with all participants in the process of mediation in the employment of seafarers (shipping companies, port captains, seafaring centres etc.) in accordance with maritime regulations and legislation of the Republic of Croatia.
The personal information we collect and process
Use of Your Personal Information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) For the purpose of providing the requested services covered by the TRANS - MAR Ltd. activities
(2) To secure a business relationship with seafarers and shipping companies, all for the purpose of mediating the employment of seafarers in accordance with maritime regulations and the legislation of the Republic of Croatia.
(3) For the purpose of preparing, preparing, reporting and processing all necessary documents when mediating employment of seafarers.
(4) For the purpose of informing shipping companies of the data from the seafarer database.
Sharing your personal information
With your consent, we share your personal information with our business partners to allow you to use our services.
Safekeeping of personal information
The personal information stored in our seafarer database is secured and we have taken all reasonable measures to prevent possible unauthorised access, modification or misuse of the given personal information.
In case you have additional questions, feel free to contact us by e-mail at info＠trans-mar.hr or send a written inquiry to Šodići 3, 51221 Kostrena, Croatia.